The things that i will write from now on.............

Ever since I was a kid, I was very fascinated by the writings that I have encountered from different writers.  I have been thinking to write like some of my ideal writers. but I was also not very sure to whom should I write. Now with the modern facilities and the guidance from some of my critical friends I think I have known the best place and found the perfect audiences to write.
I came across many people asking about my mother tongue during my school days. For that without any hesitation I used say "English".  when I said that,  sometimes I was laughed at by some of my friends, Now only I can say why actually they laughed at me. Writing something in my so called mother tongue is not a piece of cake. Still than i would like to give my best shots.

1 comments:

Sir what a nice start. Nothing can bar your way, if you have so called will power. Keep writing and sharing your thoughts.

Reply

Post a Comment