Life is Nothing but a Moving Scenario outside a Fast-moving Car.

Some years from nowadays, I would be sitting together with my grandchildren re-counting about, how their grandpa was once upon a time. Many a times I was told by some of the elder people jokingly, “son please do not learn to become old.” Occasionally I as a blameless little boy use to wonder, ‘do we actually need to learn to become old.’ I have read many stories about the people becoming old instantly. I have also watched many movies where the characters fetching old and dying. I have also eavesdropped many religious discourse where the evangelists said ‘our life is not everlasting.’

When I watched the movies and saw all the above mentioned things then I was told by some of the elders that these are not the facts and they also said that these are all the fictions. But when I attended the religious discourse I was told by myself that elder ones who were born first should be the first to die. I knew that everyone of us must die, but on our own terms.


Now I grasp that I was misguided. I was a young and a charming young and handsome cute boy has turned to a bearded, wrinkled man. I now recognize that we are all subjected to death but we are also not specified the chance to die on our own rapports. Now the passage of the time I cry to myself and beg to the god death is convinced but grant us one thing that is let us all be born as a human and let there be no miseries to all the emotional beings.

Post a Comment